Translate

Sunday 29 April 2012

Bandana Technique

This is my entry to Art-Cards-Challenge-Blog using the Bandana Technique.  I have never tried to do this form of decoration and have given it my best shot after looking at various examples.  I must say, I found it almost as addictive as zentangling!
My background is blended Distress Stains, Peeled Paint and Broken China and I have used a La Blanche flourish stamped in black ink and outlined and shaded with a black fineliner pen and a white Pentel pen.
I thoroughly enjoyed making it and may well do some more in the future.  I think a more 'line art' stamp would be better next time but can see lots of possibilities.
Thanks for stopping by and do feel free to leave a comment as I appreciate every one.

6 comments:

  1. Janet, I think your bandana art is gorgeous with the different colors in it. I tilted my head to get a different perspective and I really like it in portrait style. You can use these bandana techniques for masculine cards, especially using rusts and browns. I've made several in the past. I agree that this is addictive and fun to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had not heard of this till I saw Faye's blog. You have made a brilliant job of it. It does look fun, must give it a try.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh it's lovely Janet. I read an article about this technique and promptly forgot all about it. You've made a brilliant job of it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this technique before, but the results are fabulous. Love the colour choice and the stamped image.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum